17.1.11

beat heart

history, history repeats itself, and it seems like this, I just never learn
your mistake was giving me your heart to break and still I miss you so,
I just can't let you go, I hold you not to blame, I might as well give in

take me back into your heart, let me in with the sound of your tears
hopelessness, and am I the only one who wants it back, don't you know
that I love you still

--------------------------------------------
I have been terrified of changes, cause I've built my life around you then
I suppose all good things are born to die and still I miss you so, I just
can't let you go, I hold you not to blame, I might as well give in

take me back into your heart, let me in with the sound of your
tears hopelessness, and am I the only one who wants it back, don't you
know that I love you still

Inga kommentarer: